RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT WITH FALKEN PORSCHE 911 GT3 RSR.
The Ever-Popular Sprint 2 Sport, now with the 2012 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR!
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is a fun, easy to drive and simple to maintain street car, featuring a completely pre-assembled race car chassis for amazing fun and loads of action! We’ve packed in all the latest features like 2.4GHz control and complete waterproof protection! The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is also fitted with our latest bodyshell, the 2012 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR painted in authentic Falken racing colours for awesome sports car good looks! The chassis is factory assembled right out of the box, making the Sprint 2 Sport a quick and easy way to get straight into driving, racing and honing your skills! This is a complete racing machine that looks and drives just like the real thing!
FALKEN PORSCHE 911 GT3 RSR
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is fully waterproof and ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow. The new 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a brand new waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The SF-10W waterproof steering servo and SC-15WP waterproof electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like!
2.4 GHz RADIO SYSTEM
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It’s also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. You won’t have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology – the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You’ll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport features a pre-painted 2012 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR racing body with authentic detailing and decals. The body comes completely trimmed and mounted for the ultimate in ease, and a functional racing wing is fitted for supreme control at all speeds. You’ll have concours quality appearance, and you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! For great looks, the RTR Sprint 2 Sport is topped off with a set of officially licensed Falken tyres mounted on extra-wide BBS mesh wheels!
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport chassis features a host of racing and durability features, as well as the capability for race tuning, should you want to hit the track! This car also has the exact same drivetrain as our Sprint 2 Flux, so it can handle some serious power – this means that it’s durable enough to handle just about anything you can throw into it. Read on for more details!
Dual Belt Drive
The drivetrain of the Sprint 2 features dual drive belts and rubber-shielded ball bearings for the ultimate in durability and efficiency. From the mid-mounted motor and spur gear, the layshaft and center pulleys gets the power to gear diffs front and rear through sturdy drive belts which are made from urethane for extreme durability and wear resistance.
Fully Independent Suspension
The suspension built into the Sprint 2 allows for complete flexibility and easy, neutral driving characteristics through the use of four-wheel independent suspension with dual-wishbone design, just like modern full-size supercars. Real oil-filled racing shocks provide consistent damping action for fantastic grip and control.
Race Car Tuning
Built into the Sprint 2 design is the capability to completely custom-tune the handling to suit your particular driving style, or emulate the type of driving you’re into, whether it’s road course, gymkhana, drift and more. Use camber link and shock mount locations, widen the track of the car, change the camber and caster, alter the Ackerman and even adjust droop and ride
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
From the authentic sports car looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the RTR Sprint 2 Sport is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, silicone oil-filled shocks – it’s all there on the RTR Sprint 2 Sport, precision built from the factory!
- Officially licensed Porsche 911 GT3 RSR racing body
- Officially licensed 2012 Falken Tire racing livery
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof SP-15WP electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed extra-wide BBS mesh wheels
- Replica Falken rubber tyres for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm to 210mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to “race tune” your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering