HPI RS4 Sport 3 BMW M3 E30
The RS4 Sport 3 is the all-new touring car chassis from HPI Racing!
The drivetrain of all the RS4 Sport 3 models features the motor mounted longitudinally in the molded chassis, next to the long driveshaft that goes down the center of the car. Bevel gear diffs at each end of the car transfer power from the driveshaft to the dogbones and axles that drive each wheel. The entire drivetrain, including the pinion and spur gears, central driveshaft and gear diffs, is completely sealed to prevent dirt, rocks and debris from damaging or binding the drivetrain.
Adjustable battery positioning
On the opposite side of the chassis to the motor, speed controller and servo, the battery box is large enough to fit any standard battery size, even NiMH 7-cell batteries, held in place by a large hook-and-loop strap. The battery box is also adjustable, so you can decide if you want more traction and move the battery towards the rear of the car, or more steering by moving the battery towards the front.
- All-new RS4 Sport 3 design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor installed
- Encased pinion & spur gear
- Sealed metal gear diffs capable of handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH
- Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering
- Thick hook-and-loop strap holds battery in place
- Enclosed receiver case protects from the elements
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Officially licensed, prepainted & detailed replica BMW M3 E30 body
- Licensed replica fifteen52 Turbomac wheels
- Option parts include: carbon fiber shock towers, universal dogbones, aluminum shocks and more