HPI RS4 Sport 3 Drift Subaru BRZ
The RS4 Sport 3 is the all-new touring car chassis from HPI Racing!
In development and refined for over a year, the RS4 Sport 3 features a completely sealed and highly efficient shaft drivetrain, coilover shock absorbers plus waterproof electronics. The fully contained drivetrain means there are no exposed gears, belts or drivetrain parts to get stuck with rocks or dirt. Finally, the RS4 Sport 3 is finished with realistic tires plus a licensed replica body and wheels for an authentic look that will grab the attention of all RC and motorsport enthusiasts!
The first RS4 Sport 3 Drift features the amazing-looking Subaru BRZ, a super-popular sports car and phenomenal drift machine. Fitted with replica silver-colored Yoshihara Champion wheels wrapped with Falken Azenis drift tires, the hard compound tires means the RS4 Sport 3 Drift can get sideways extremely easy for instant drift action!
The HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor powers the RS4 Sport 3, and it’s controlled by a waterproof HPI speed controller for reliable and trustworthy operation. An enclosed box houses the 2.4GHz radio receiver, ensuring that you have constant control through the HPI pistol-grip steering wheel transmitter.
The drivetrain of all the RS4 Sport 3 models features the motor mounted longitudinally in the molded chassis, next to the long driveshaft that goes down the center of the car. Bevel gear diffs at each end of the car transfer power from the driveshaft to the dogbones and axles that drive each wheel. The entire drivetrain, including the pinion and spur gears, central driveshaft and gear diffs, is completely sealed to prevent dirt, rocks and debris from damaging or binding the drivetrain.
Adjustable battery positioning
On the opposite side of the chassis to the motor, speed controller and servo, the battery box is large enough to fit any standard battery size, even NiMH 7-cell batteries, held in place by a large hook-and-loop strap. The battery box is also adjustable, so you can decide if you want more traction and move the battery towards the rear of the car, or more steering by moving the battery towards the front.
- All-new RS4 Sport 3 design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor installed
- Encased pinion & spur gear
- Sealed metal gear diffs capable of handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with pistol-grip radio
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH
- Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering
- Thick hook-and-loop strap holds battery in place
- Enclosed receiver case protects from the elements
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Officially licensed, prepainted & detailed replica Subaru BRZ body
- Licensed replica silver-colored Yoshihara Champion wheels with Falken Azenis drift tires
- Option parts include: carbon fiber shock towers, universal dogbones, aluminum shocks and more